Monday, November 29, 2010

Wow,..just wow...

Today has been a truly amazing day.  Nothing majorly spectacular happened...no fireworks, no amazing things, but God truly has blessed me beyond belief.  Sometimes his blessings and love are just so great that I can't contain it.  Sometimes being in His presence just floors me, and nothing else really matters anymore.  All of the ways I fall short in life, all of the problems, fears, concerns that I have take a backseat to the King of kings, and my Best Friend.  Spending time with Him simply continues to emphasize in my life that there is nothing at all of greater importance than to simply follow Christ.  Nothing else really matters, especially when it comes to eternity.  All of our efforts here on earth will simply fade away, but having a relationship with Jesus, loving Him, serving Him, and just being with him will last forever.
Something that I truly love to do is to share Christ's love with other people.  The bible says that "it is better to give than to receive" and this couldn't be more true.  I had a couple of opportunities to give of myself today, and I am so full of God's love tonight! I've been smiling all day long just thinking about what God has done for me and what He constantly does on a daily basis.  It is so fun to encourage others and show them just how much God is in love with them.  What a blessing it is to bless other people...that's one reason we're here, right? 
So many times we  forget how much God, the creator of the UNIVERSE (which is still expanding, by the way) is deeply and passionately in love with us! He loves me, so why does it matter what anyone else thinks or does?  He loves me, and that makes me confident in who he has made me to be.  I am his, I am bought at a price, and his love for me is priceless.
Don't you see that God loves you and you are priceless?  He wants you to succeed in life, be healthy, whole and full to overflowing in EVERY single part of your life! No exceptions! He wants our relationships to flourish, our families, our jobs,  our health, and, yes, even our finances. He loves us that much!
So, just a quick thought...Never, ever forget how much God loves you and loves to be in your presence.  We truly are NEVER alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment